Saturday, March 31, 2012

OUTLINES DESCRIPTIVE ESSAY: A PARTICULAR MEMBER OR FAMILY MEMBER



Introduction

If I need to choose one of my family members, I may prefer to write about my superhero in my life that is my beloved father. Actually in my mind, I had three persons that always be my superhero in my life. They are my elder sister that I call ‘Along’, my beloved mother and my beloved father. Each of them has their own achievement in their life that I think I should be proud and respect to them. Besides that, these three person are always be the person who always supporting me from my back when I need somebody to be my shoulder beside my closed friend.

Thesis Statement: My father might not be the superheroes like Superman, Spiderman or Batman but my beloved father are always be the great superhero in my life. There are the reasons why I think I need to choose my beloved father to be my hero and the person I think I need to describe about.

First Main Idea

First and foremost, I want to describe about the characteristics of my father that I love so much. Everyone in this world has their own father and surely they also have their own opinion about the characteristics of their beloved father. So do I, I also has my own opinion about the characteristics of my father that I impressed from I am kids until who I am today.

Supporting Details :
i. He is an open-minded and a patient person
ii. He is good disciplinarian
iii. He is a firm father

Second Main Idea

In addition, from my observation my father has a great to be a good leader to my family, his friends and students. I cannot deny about it because I heard from my own ears what my father’s friends and students talking about his attitude in work and everything are positive criticism. Actually, I am proud to be his daughter because there too many achievement that my father achieved in his career. Sometimes I feel confused why my father’s friends said that I need to be proud with my own father. And now, I knew the reasons why and I agreed with them.

Supporting Details:
i. Can inspire others with his own style
ii. A hardworking person
iii. Discipline and a humble person

Third Main Idea

Last but not least, I really impressed with the history of life of my beloved father. My father actually are not comes from an easy family but with his hard working and perseverance in study can helps he to improve the standard of living of his family until now. That why my father really focused about the education in our family because my father always said that without educations, we will go nowhere.

Supporting Details:
i. His principle in life
ii. Always want to give the best
iii. Be a role model to his family

Conclusion

For conclusion, we need to give our best in anything we do in this life. Besides that, we need to know on how to appreciate the kindness and others person around us especially our beloved father. Their sacrifices cannot be valued with a million dollars of money or the diamonds in this world. Make our father as our superhero are the best choice because there can be good role model to us in life.

TERIMA KASIH SUDI BACA :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading my posts (^^,)